Coffee. The go-to beverage to get you started in the morning (or evening perhaps). Jennifer has never been much of a coffee drinker, yet loves the smell of the roasting beans. After researching the benefits of coffee in skincare, inspiration struck...
Research has shown that coffee provides great benefits when applied topically to the skin, such as:
- diuretic qualities can help reduce cellulite
- antioxidants help boost skin's natural defenses and protect from environmental damage (early research shows coffee applied topically to skin may help protect against UVB rays, but this has not been fully proven yet)
- promotes circulation, leading to healthy and energized skin
- increased circulation may effectively reduce swelling and de-puff areas of the skin
- can help prevent clogged pores and soften lines in aging skin
Besides these topical benefits, the aroma alone with help wake you up! We have coffee everything now...lol...soap, body scrub and even lotion! See you soon - Nick