We learned 5 ways Beer is Actually Good for Skin!
- Beer has a low pH, so it will help tighten hair follicles as well as remove dirt and grease from the hair.
- Beer sediment (aka brewer's yeast) can help improve symptoms of acne by slowing sebum production and killing off bacteria that triggers acne.
- This yeast also helps maintain a balanced pH in the skin.
- Beer has antioxidants that get rid of inflammatory substances from the skin, which helps slows down the aging of skin.
- Beer is a good source of B vitamins, protein, selenium, potassium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
Our beer soap has a warm mocha aroma...so no worries that it will smell like a dirty bar!